Each of our full-service laboratory locations—Bayonne Medical Center, Christ Hospital and Hoboken University Medical Center—provides a broad range of testing for patients. Each location is staffed by dedicated professionals who are committed to assisting our physicians in diagnosing, classifying and determining the status of disease.
When you choose a CarePoint Health laboratory, you’re choosing a lab that is:
- Accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Staffed by professionals including board certified pathologists
- Running tests around the clock every day of the year
- Using stringent quality control programs as an integral part of all testing
- Using a CAP Certified Reference Laboratory for a majority of its reference testing
- Testing more than half a million samples each year
- Staffed with technicians with expertise in the areas of anatomic pathology, cytopathology, clinical chemistry, hematology, blood bank, microbiology, therapeutic drug monitoring, and clinical pathology
Most patients can be seen on a walk-in basis.
Specialized tests, such as glucose tolerance tests, should be scheduled. Please refer to our contact information to inquire about each laboratory’s hours of operation.