Each of our full-service laboratory locations—Bayonne Medical Center, Christ Hospital and Hoboken University Medical Center—provides a broad range of testing for patients. Each location is staffed by dedicated professionals who are committed to assisting our physicians in diagnosing, classifying, and determining the status of diseases. The Laboratory Services provided are an essential component of quality health-care delivery.
When you choose a CarePoint Health laboratory, you’re choosing a lab that is:
- Inspected and Accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Licensed by CLIA and by NJ State Department of Health and Senior Services
- Staffed by professionals including board certified pathologists
- Running tests around the clock every day of the year
- Using stringent quality control programs as an integral part of all testing
- Participates in inter-Laboratory group comparisons of quality control data with peer groups designed to evaluate and ensure accuracy of results
- Using a CAP Certified Reference Laboratory for a majority of its reference testing
- Offers a full range tests and services, testing more than half a million samples each year
- Staffed with Technologists, Technicians, and Phlebotomists with expertise in the areas of Phlebotomy, anatomic pathology, cytopathology, clinical chemistry, hematology, blood bank, microbiology, therapeutic drug monitoring, and clinical pathology
Most patients can be seen on a walk-in basis for Outpatient Sample collections
Specialized tests, such as glucose tolerance tests, would require special instructions. Please refer to our contact information to inquire about each laboratory’s hours of operation.