When complex medical needs may not allow you to return home immediately after your hospitalization, we offer a place to heal. Our highly skilled staff provides a unique, caring environment to ensure you experience a safe and successful return home.
Our goals for every person in our care include:
- Maximizing function and independence
- Providing patient and family education
- Thoroughly assessing and facilitating discharge needs
- Identifying community resources
- Making the most appropriate outpatient referrals
An individualized plan of care will be developed for you that can include skilled nursing, as well as physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy.
Read more »