Welcoming a new baby is one of life’s most cherished moments. It’s why providing you with a private room where you and your family can form your first, special memories is so important to us. Following the birth of your baby, you and your family will enjoy a private postpartum room equipped with Wi-Fi, television, and other amenities to make your experience as homelike and comfortable as possible. Your care and the care of your baby will be guided by a knowledgeable staff of medical professionals, including registered nurses and board-certified or board-eligible obstetricians who understand family-centered care.
- Labor and delivery rooms equipped with birthing beds that allow labor, delivery, and recovery to all take place in the same room.
- Some of New Jersey’s leading doctors, including anesthesiologists and maternal-fetal medicine specialists available around the clock to see to your needs.
- Nitrous oxide for pain management, as well as birth balls and at Hoboken University Medical Center, water labor and water birth.
- A special care nursery at Hoboken University Medical Center with an expert neonatologist ready for any situation that may arise, 24 hours a day.
- Family-centered couplet care that allows families to stay together for the entire hospital stay so that you can tune in to your newborn’s early signals, feel more confident in your ability to care for your baby, receive support with lactation initiation and breast feeding and never miss a special moment with your new baby.