The people that live here in Bayonne have been our number one concern for over 100 years—we’ve always been neighbor taking care of neighbor. Today, we remain dedicated to caring for you, your family and our community by staying on the forefront of medical technology and bringing you expert, advanced, award-winning, coordinated care.
It is our honor to be Bayonne’s hospital and to provide the people of Hudson County with:
- Comprehensive heart care and an outstanding cardiology team ready should you need it.
- A primary stroke center staffed by nurses and doctors specially trained to treat acute strokes.
- A brilliant emergency room team backed by a full-service hospital to care for you.
- Specialty medicine for child and adult behavioral health, wound care, transitional care, radiation oncology, dialysis, as well as a sleep center and surgical specialties.
Bayonne Medical Center Contact Numbers
|Patient Information||201.858.5000, option “0”|
|BMC Pharmacy (retail store)||201.858.5215|
|Patient Representative||201.858.5000 ext. 46323|
|Neighborhood Health Center||201.858.7102|
For information about insurance coverage, please see the Insurance and Billing page.
- Annual Public Town Meeting - 28/12/2020 - 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm