We are glad you are here and want to help make a difference in your community. CarePoint Health welcomes men and women from teenagers to senior citizens to our Volunteer Services Department. Volunteers are an integral part of everything we do. Their energy, commitment and dedication can help change the outcome for our patients.
No matter your interest or your expertise, there are many ways to help. Our volunteers can be found throughout the hospital—assisting patients, helping staff and greeting our visitors.
Volunteering gives you the opportunity to:
- Develop new skills
- Expand your social network
- Explore a health care career
- Enrich the lives of others
- Feel a sense of accomplishment and personal satisfaction
- Put your talents and experience to work for a good cause
To become a volunteer:
- You must be at least 14 years old
- Complete an application
- Have a personal interview
- Provide two written references
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Pass a medical clearance exam that includes physician approval and TB screening
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out the form on this page.
Our Volunteer Coordinators office will be in touch with you to answer any questions you might have and provide you with next steps.
There are no evening or weekend volunteer positions available at Hoboken University Medical Center.