Our physicians make up what is called CarePoint Medical Group. This group is a comprehensive network of the most skilled and experienced physicians in the Hudson County area. Over 50 top doctors, across a range of specialties, are part of the CarePoint Health network, and many more are joining us as we build the future of health care in Hudson County.
Better access to care
Choosing one of these dedicated physicians to care for you means:
- Your care is coordinated—making your needs known and communicated at the right time to the right people so that we can deliver to you the safest, most appropriate and effective care.
- You receive some of best care in the area at a location that is convenient to you.
- You can easily schedule your own appointments online
Your medical home
Our philosophy of delivering care throughout the entire CarePoint Health system is patient-centered, comprehensive, team-based, and focused on quality and safety.
- Our CarePoint Medical Group providers meet patients where they are, from the most simple to the most complex conditions.
- We treat patients with respect, dignity, and compassion to enable strong and trusting relationships between providers and patients.
- Our focus is on preventive medicine, disease management and health care education.
- We leverage the latest technology, to bring our patients the best possible care.
CarePoint Health Medical Group accepts the following insurances*
- Wellcare Medicare and Medicaid
- Railroad Medicare
- Amerigroup Medicare
- Horizon BCBS
- United Healthcare Commercial Policy
- United Healthcare Community and State (Medicaid)
- Empire BCBS
- GHI/Emblem Health
- CarePoint Health Plan Medicare
- Clover Health
* For any additional insurance plans, please contact our office at 201.821.8912 for verification.
Click below for insurance information at each of our facilities: